Tuesday, February 4, 2014



Reflection



                 New Grading already, just like yesterday was the first day of school. Next week is the beginning of the 4th grading period. I can now feel the smell of our graduation day. It’s another problems, challenges and difficulties that I will encounter this next grading period. 
              In our ICT class I learned many things from it, in this grading period. Especially in the activities more about in HTML Images, about the ALT attribute, aligning images, adjusting sizes of images, about the Hyperlinks, HTML links and about Windows Movie Maker. And now i can now make my own and personalized movie. I'm glad because I can now make movies as many as I can. Unlike before, I don't know how to use it and I'm just dreaming that I can make it just like them. Thanks to my classmates who helped me and guided me to know our lessons in ICT. We did some activities about the hypertext markup language. 


           This Quarter, 2 different contests I've joined. During our practices, I've met new real and true friends. I sacrificed my time in my class just to represent my School Ilocos Sur National High School. See? Among the contests I've joined (Longganisa Street Dancing and Showdown and Teacher-Student Got Talent) we've got the 1st Place. All of our sacrifices were replaced with good things. That's a great blessings we've received this grading period.
        This quarter makes me defiant and resourceful because of the challenging works and times. This next quarter, I will change everything especially my negative sides for me to become better.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment