Friday, February 21, 2014

My Dream, My Future

                People living on earth have a dream to be with. All people may dream what he/she wanted to be for the future, even your poor or your rich - dream is free and unlimited. Dream will always be on us, we're taking it as an inspiration for us to garner all what we want and what we like. A dream may pass or some may not pass. we have this dream for us to be full excitement, full of hope, full of determination, full of strength and so on. 
              I started my first breath in this world as one of my challenges in life. In my childhood days, ruins may always be there. I take this word as an inspiration. Some people treated me that I don't deserve to live in this world. Many discrimination I had encountered in my life since my childhood days and until now. I imagined that day that all of this are just one of my billions challenges in life. I didn't surrender myself, i didn't give up and stamped all their discrimination on me. I'm very thankful to them that they give me a reason to attain my goal in life. In my first choice, I choose a being teacher, to be a manager in a hotel and restaurant, to an attorney, and last I went back to HRM as my course. I followed what my heart and mind's says. During my college life I take a flashback of all the persons who ruined my childhood days as my powerful inspiration for my future someday. And now I'm walking on the stage with my parents for me to receive my diploma as a sign of my new life. I took a bow for all the discrimination i had encountered in life, I took a bow for all the sacrifices of my parents, I took a bow for Jesus who helped me and gave me strength a fighting spirit for me to continue my life how bad is it in the first place and I took a bow for myself because I can't attain this goal if I gave up and I didn't follow my heart and mind; I attain this goal because of them all.
             
                 And now, I'm now a Hotel and Restaurant Manager of one of the best resort, restaurant and hotel here in Ilocos Sur. My life before is not easy, I stepped on a burning charcoal just to reach my final goal. I can now help people out there by my foundations. And feeling thankful to the persons who ruined me before, I'n not indignant on them because without them I can't stay were I am today. To my parents with me now who were always there supporting me and now  I gave this gift to them to realize that all of their sacrifices was not wasted because they can now see what I am and what I have now. 
              Jesus, our assistant and who are watching us everyday and giving challenges what we will solve for the new challenge again. Being not reach is not important to attain your dreams, believe in your dreams, believe in your strength, believe in your intelligence and believe in yourself. You've got to believe in your dreams. You can't get your dreams unless you'll not making it as your inspiration. They say "a dream is just a dream if you'll not move for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment