Friday, February 21, 2014

New Year New Me

                    
                          The New Year is a great time to reflect on the changes we want to or need to make. New year's resolution, some of us believe this but some also don't believe on this kind of promises. I usually make simple resolution, which i can easily fulfill by myself. This year i have resolved to have a better understanding of my subjects, especially the ones i disliked earlier. I have decided to get a good result in my exams. We need this resolution for us to know what we will change and what we will do for this new year, it can change your self from good to better or from good to worse.
                     People around the world need to change what bad sides they have now, like me I'll change what people don't want on me; because people who are with me may affect our friendship or it can destroy our relationships not only to my friends but also to my beloved family and God. Many people say that resolutions are only made to be broken but it is not so. As a student my resolutions usually revolves around the studies, professional and personal growth. My parents, friends and relatives influence my resolutions. Majority on them told me that I should change my bad attitude like being a surly to them, Yes! I'll do what you want me to change, it can also change me as a better person not only to myself but all people around me who want a better me. One of my resolution this year is to have a place on our graduation day, so I'll not be better but be best for me to garner what I really want and I'll keep this as an inspiration on my day to day life. I would like my parents to be proud of me as a graduate with honor for them to realize that I'm always treasuring all their sacrifices just to make me educated for all this years. I promise that this year I'll change all my negative sides. I will take a flashback for me to remember all the bad things I've done in this world.
                    What only think is the sake of all your love ones just to make them happy as you are. They say "a negative mind will never give you a positive life." Burn all your negative mind and start writing your positive life for this new year. Forget all the problems yesterday and start this year a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment