Friday, February 21, 2014

My Reflection

                     Last grading already, Yahoo! our final wave in high school. Just like yesterday was the first day of class and just like yesterday when I don't know what I'm doing in this school and  now this is our last grading here in Ilocos Sur National High School. Let us start treasuring our last few days as a student. Our tears is soon to be fallen in our eyes. All our memories that we rehashing when the days that we still in one family. Don't know if I will cry or happy. With bad feelings that I don't know how started. Misgiving that some of us will not remember of some of us. I treasured my classmates as my family. We were together through challenges and problems. 
                   This last grading, It's our time to realize and feel that our classmates and teachers are important to us. Without the friendship we've been, I will not feel that I'm not only one living in this world, they treated me as a family like what I've treating them. Many funny moments we've done this last grading, many challenges and problems we've been encountered in this grading. Our friendship will stay even if  in college some of us will be separated. Knowing that someday we still care like what we are doing this last few days. Graduation is near, majority on us don't want to be a graduate yet. So, we just erased on our minds that the graduation is now near.
                    In our subject ICT, this was the best grading I've been with my teacher and practice teacher. I learned all the uses of adobe Photoshop. And I enjoyed all our activities on how to edit a picture such as black and white, correcting color, cloning, putting hair color from the tools in the program. In our last exam, I can say that our last exam was very great and so interesting, Why? It feels like we are all professional while our teacher standing at the middle of the computer room and dictating all what we will do, while we are all at infront of our desktop. 
              
         This last days on my life as a high school student it makes me more defiant and resourceful because of the challenging works and times. And now, I  would like to thank all my friends, best friends, schoolmates, teachers, parents, neighboors, family, God and so on. You were the one who mold my life as a student. I love you all! And classmates, keep dreaming, I know that you can attain your dreams in life. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment