Thursday, October 10, 2013


You’re Hero! My Hero!
Not only true heroes wear their costumes like underwear outside the pants, mask on their faces, a cape at their back, a gorgeous names and every costume they wear at different part of the body. We grew up knowing all kinds of heroes, the type of heroes you will idolize, or seen on TV. Heroes don’t always dress in superhero costumes. A hero can wear simple clothes as a simple mankind.

These heroes I’m talking about are the teachers. Or commonly known as the second parents of students. I will describe them like a social networking (internet) because all what I want to know they have it all. Day by day they are the one giving and sharing knowledge. They are the one who is molding me as a better student, who has been guiding me in my way; who scolds and corrects my negative behaviors, they are the one who are always there as I face some problems in life, they are the one who appreciates my work and shares their knowledge and wisdom that I might use for my future. They are the heroes who saved me from the people around me, the people who can’t accept me as I am. They never lived me alone while I’m walking through the way of the brighter future.


The most important part of being a teacher (hero) is to change the world. Teachers changed my world by teaching me how to solve, spell, write, read, think, analyze and count. They are the one giving colors to my life with knowledge. The path they are sharing for me to get my number one dream to become a Manager of a Hotel and Restaurant someday. I may also become a hero by the help of our teachers.


Teachers are the number 1 hero to the students and who graduated by the help of the heroes (teachers). We need to love them, take care of them, respect them and idolize them. Without teachers, you can’t achieve what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment