Thursday, October 10, 2013

My REFLECTION


Ber months already, just like yesterday was the first day of school. Next week is the beginning of the 3rd grading period. I can now feel the cold hug of Christmas’s air. It’s another problems, challenges and difficulties that I will encounter this next grading period.

It’s not easy for me to move on because of the learning’s I’ve missed. This quarter, there were many competitions I’ve joined and also to my classmates and friends, such as sabayang pagbigkas elimination to finals, folk dance, statistic’s jingle and many more. It’s just okay for us to the days we were excused or absent at least we gave the honor of our school. We also met many other people from different schools here in Vigan. Like in our statistic’s jingle, it’s hard for us to move on because we expected and we predicted that we will be the winner, unfortunately we lose. That’s just a challenge for us to stay strong for the next difficulties or problem.


Thanks to my classmates who helped me and guided me to know our lessons in ICT. We did some activities about the hypertext markup language. For that activity we have learned how to edit HTML documents using editors like the notepad. I already know how to make texts in the webpage bold, italic, underlined, center, aligned, right, left and etc. I found also the secret and easiest way to use it. this kind of secret is the one who gave deeper meaning how sharpened my thinking on this subject.


This quarter makes me defiant and resourceful because of the challenging works and times. This next quarter, I will change everything especially my negative sides for me to become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment