Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Inspiration
…….
My Source of Strength

In this world there are many types of heroes. We grew up knowing all kinds of heroes, the type of heroes you will idolize, or seen on TV. Even a cartoon character can be heroic. Hero can be something to you that is a hero. There are heroes like Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Iron man, Wonder woman, and many more. You can even call your favorite singer a hero like Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, Nicky Minaj, Miranda Sings, Katy Perry, or other singers out there. They all can be heroes but only HIM recognized my hero.

In all your ways acknowledge God and He will direct your path. God is the source of everything we have so whenever I need this guidance a always seek His refuge. When I was still a child my love and faith in Him was developed. My family and I are always o to church. I’ve learned more about Him and my love for Him was deeper when I enrolled at Dudley S. Lara. They taught us about God, how He loved us and sacrificed His life for us to redeem us from our sins. During my elementary years at SVCS, we had our religious instruction; my Christian way of life was more developed. I’ve learned to pray fervently. Until now I’m applying the bible readings and scriptures I have learned. Whenever I’m down and confused, I’ll ask God’s help after that I felt relaxed and relieved. Trials challenges, difficulties that come our way are God’s test for our faith in Him.



      Jesus is someone who I can always go to in my time of needs and who is always there for me. My hero in my life where ever I am. He is and will always be my number one hero in my life. My hero that lives in many people’s live. God, Lord, Jesus, our father, friend, brother and savior……… My inspiration, my savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment